Comment on page
Upload your project
Once you have prepared your project, you can upload it using our web uploader by following these steps:
- 1.Navigate to your organization dashboard and go to the
- 2.In the top right corner, you'll find the
+ New projectbutton. Click it to open the uploader.
- 3.Provide a name for your project.
- 4.Click into the uploader to select your zipped project, or drag it into the upload box.
- 5.Click the
Create projectbutton to initiate the upload process.
Select a project to upload
- 6.The next page will ask you the build type of your project. Select
Linux Buildthen the
Select Linux build
- 7.You'll now see the upload progress percentage. Upload times may vary depending on the file size and local internet speeds.
Do not navigate away from this page while the upload is in progress.
Upload in progress
- 7.Once the upload is complete, you will be directed to the project management screen. You can see your project's deployment status at the top of this page. Your project will be validated by Odyssey before deployment, which usually takes < 1 minute.
Last modified 15d ago