Comment on page
Create and publish your space
In Odyssey, a space is a URL where your audience can access your project. You can create as many of these as you want per project.
Each space has its own settings, share permissions, and multiplayer server.
- 1.After uploading your Unreal project, open the project's settings page.
- 2.Click the
Create new spacebutton here:
- 1.Once you've made your space you'll be in its settings panel.
- 2.When you're ready to jump in click the
Go to spacebutton.
- 1.You can edit your space settings at any point by clicking the Odyssey logo:
Accessing your space settings while loading
- 2.In the Settings menu navigate to Sharing.
- 3.For now let's make the link publicly available. Toggle on
- 4.Your Unreal project is now public! Use🎉
Copy linkand you have your live URL ready to share.
Last modified 18d ago