Comment on page
Realtime Configurator overview and quickstart
Realtime Configurator is a set of features that allow you or your users to customize your project during runtime in various ways.
- Sketchfab importer - Import and modify GLTF models from Sketchfab.
- Actor importer - Import saved actors from your project.
- Level & Object Configurator - Type-based options to modify your level or objects.
- Media importer - Create media annotations that open video or web panels.
- Dolby.io streams - Create in-world screens that you can push live video feeds to.
Realtime Configurator features are backed by a per-space database.
Changes are automatically synced, and networked to multiplayer users.
- 3.Open the main level of your project, and in the Place Actor panel (Window -> Place Actor), drag the
Odyssey Configuratoractor into your level.
- 4.Save your level, and deploy your project as normal.🎉
Once enabled your project will automatically have GLTF importer, Media importer, and In-world streams.
Last modified 19d ago