Comment on page
Odyssey has provided customizable, high-fidelity avatars to use in your project. The avatars are already networked, animated, and do not require any configuration to use.
- Metahuman bodies & clothing - Diverse set of body and clothing options.
- Ready Player Me heads - Users can easily create heads from their likeness.
- High-fidelity animations - Naturalistic movements crafted by Odyssey.
- Loading screen integration - Users can customize while waiting.
Avatars are completely optional. You can also use your own networked player.
Enabling Avatars is easy and doesn't require any configuration or code.
- 1.Open your project. Navigate to Project Settings -> Odyssey -> Player Type.
- 2.Set Player Type to
- 3.Follow the validation prompts that will correctly set up your project settings.
- 4.When you ship your project you will now automatically be using Avatars for your player pawn.
Last modified 19d ago