Comment on page
Spatial voice & video
Odyssey has partnered with Dolby.io to integrate their spatial communication SDK as a scalable solution for voice, video, and screensharing natively in Odyssey.
- Spatial voice - user voices attenuate naturally based on distance.
- Spatial webcams - webcams appear above users' avatars.
- Screenshare - Permission-driven screensharing.
- Huddle - non-spatialized voice channel.
- Text Chat - when users need to be muted but still send messages.
- Avatar integration - avatars will animate speaking during voice activity.
These features are automatically enabled for every multiplayer project without any code or configuration. Each feature can enabled / disabled through the space settings.
Last modified 19d ago